How you do things define who you are
We are a Smart Data Integration Company, with an unconventional philosophy. For 35 years we have been serving some of the most important Fortune 500 companies with our unconventional approach, our problem-solving attitude and our software solutions.
We make Data Integration simple, accessible, secure and sustainable overtime.
Our goal is to help companies to work better and smoother, preserving their existing systems and IT investments.
This is what we have been doing every day.
For 35 years.
MORE THAN VALUES, IT IS OUR WAY OF WORK
Diversity is our first asset. We are different and in diversity we grow, recognizing diversity as an opportunity. Always.
We are curious because it is the only way to keep improving. Stay curious. Always.
Our client’s problems are our problems. Always.
We build and develop our solutions around client’s needs. Always.
There is always a way to solve client’s problems. Be persistent. Always.
We share successes and problems. Because only solving problems we can reach success. Always.
We intend quality as a driver, not as a mere result. We work to reach the highest quality in our solutions, through quality relationships. Always.
Being unconventional sometimes simply means doing what others don’t
- Unconventional because we listen to our customers.
- Unconventional because we build standard, but yet customizable solutions.
- Unconventional because we focus on customers’ problems before our solutions.
- Unconventional because we think and live Data Integration as a lean, agile and flexible process.
- Unconventional because we simplify, where others complicate.
- Unconventional because we build bridges, where others create barriers.
We are unconventional because we don’t want to be the biggest,
we want to be the best.
And everything brings us here…
«Make Data a real value for companies, freeing them from the slavery of one unique technological provider».
«Eliminate the complexity of heterogenous application systems, providing a different, lean, secure and accessible way of managing data».