Primeur is a multinational group headquartered in Switzerland specialising in Enterprise Data Integration for more than 30 years. Our greatest strength is our ability to offer Data Integration solutions that start with consulting, include the implementation of our software and continue over time with full Client’s support throughout the entire life cycle of Data Integration.
Using proprietary and market best of breed technologies, we have designed, developed and implemented the innovative Hybrid Integration Platform Platform Primeur Ghibli Next™, and a totally new E2E Data Governance and Lineage solution, Primeur Data Watcher™.
Primeur’s unique approach in the international sw scenario is to Integrate data of every Client – thanks to its software, created and developed in the R&D centres – using our HIP platform without modifying the applications. This approach combined with Primeur Ghibli Next™ HIP allows companies to keep existing technologies and applications, or even to adopt new ones in line with the increasing amount of information and with emerging market trends (as IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data), ensuring effective integration of all Data in the organization.
Main Clients are top companies “Fortune 500”, banks and insurance companies, fast-moving consumer goods, energy & utilities, manufacturing, telco operators and public administration. Moreover, Primeur has developed a specific offer for medium enterprises, aiming at the indirect channel and its network of Business Partners. The Group is widespread in Europe (Switzerland, Italy, UK, Ireland, Spain and France), Tunisia, and it has branches and commercial offices in North America and Latam.
We are looking for a UX Manager who is willing to rethink enterprise software, and believe that enterprise users should have the same usability, capability, and reliability that we expect from consumer software. The UX Manager will report to the CTO and will manage the UX team.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Work in close collaboration with other designers, product managers and UI engineers to design products that have low friction to adoption and are delightful to use
- Be a constant user advocate, in every aspect of your work
- Develop lo-fi/hi-fi mockups and prototypes to effectively articulate interaction designs
- Produce polished visual design specs that are clear and directed
- Iterate through design feedback from internal stakeholders and customers
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Leverage analytics tools to measure success, present opportunities, and support decision-making
- Write clear directed copy for your projects
Profile of the candidate:
- Minimum 5 years of UX design experience, preferably in designing consumer / enterprise products. A Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Design is an added advantage
- Experience shipping products, and a portfolio that demonstrates continued iteration on designs
- Ability to take ownership of designs- from refining specs to delivering polished visual designs
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies
- Ability to effectively present and justify design decisions to stakeholders
- Awareness of current and upcoming design patterns and the ability to critique them
- Ability to function independently, be self-directed and to thrive in ambiguity
- Team player, willing to help and share knowledge with team members, open to feedback and constructive criticism
- Experience and ability to lead a team
- Bonus points if you either have experience in writing microcopy or you have good illustration skills
Milan, MM Romolo or Pedrinate (Switzerland)
We offer a full-time permanent contract.
How to apply
The job code is: UXM