Primeur is a multinational group headquartered in Switzerland specialising in Enterprise Data Integration for more than 30 years. Our greatest strength is our ability to offer Data Integration solutions that start with consulting, include the implementation of our software and continue over time with full Client’s support throughout the entire life cycle of Data Integration.
Using proprietary and market best of breed technologies, we have designed, developed and implemented the innovative Hybrid Integration Platform Platform Primeur Ghibli Next™, and a totally new E2E Data Governance and Lineage solution, Primeur Data Watcher™.
Primeur’s unique approach in the international sw scenario is to Integrate data of every Client – thanks to its software, created and developed in the R&D centres – using our HIP platform without modifying the applications. This approach combined with Primeur Ghibli Next™ HIP allows companies to keep existing technologies and applications, or even to adopt new ones in line with the increasing amount of information and with emerging market trends (as IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data), ensuring effective integration of all Data in the organization.
Main Clients are top companies “Fortune 500”, banks and insurance companies, fast-moving consumer goods, energy & utilities, manufacturing, telco operators and public administration. Moreover, Primeur has developed a specific offer for medium enterprises, aiming at the indirect channel and its network of Business Partners. The Group is widespread in Europe (Switzerland, Italy, UK, Ireland, Spain and France), Tunisia, and it has branches and commercial offices in North America and Latam.
Profile of the candidate:
- Pre-Sales enterprise software experience, skillset to establish trust with clients, and ability to influence key decision makers in the sales cycle;
- Ability to rapidly understand and translate clients’ business challenges and concerns into a solution-oriented discussion;
- Persuasive communication skills for presenting to all customer levels, from CTOs/CIOs, to engineering managers and programmers;
- Support the commercial teams in pre-sales activities in order that potential opportunities are identified and suitably qualified (or dis-qualified);
- Bridging between prospects needs and Product Team roadmap;
- Product Unique Selling Points definition (functional benefits for the client);
- Support Case Studies preparation;
- Extract project KPI’s/value messaging from client directors/solution architect to support the lead generation activities;
- Run tailored technical demonstrations/presentations and pitch knowledgeably the entire offerings to prospective customers technical staff;
- Experience building and delivering Proofs of Concept (PoCs) and responding to functional & technical elements of RFIs/RFPs independently and effectively;
- Hands on experience with middleware, integration architecture patterns, web services technologies, Data Integration, BPMN, B2B, ESB, APIs, SOA;
- Experience with cloud technologies – iPaaS, SaaS applications, cloud infrastructure etc. is a plus;
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills;
- Availability to travel as needed and to work flexible hours throughout the sales territory;
- Fluent spoken and written English.
Milan, availability to travel
We offer a full-time permanent contract. Benefits: car.
How to apply
The job code is: TS_MI