Primeur is a multinational group headquartered in Switzerland specialising in Enterprise Data Integration for more than 30 years. Our greatest strength is our ability to offer Data Integration solutions that start with consulting, include the implementation of our software and continue over time with full Client’s support throughout the entire life cycle of Data Integration.
Using proprietary and market best of breed technologies, we have designed, developed and implemented the innovative Hybrid Integration Platform Platform Primeur Ghibli Next™, and a totally new E2E Data Governance and Lineage solution, Primeur Data Watcher™.
Primeur’s unique approach in the international sw scenario is to Integrate data of every Client – thanks to its software, created and developed in the R&D centres – using our HIP platform without modifying the applications. This approach combined with Primeur Ghibli Next™ HIP allows companies to keep existing technologies and applications, or even to adopt new ones in line with the increasing amount of information and with emerging market trends (as IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data), ensuring effective integration of all Data in the organization.
Main Clients are top companies “Fortune 500”, banks and insurance companies, fast-moving consumer goods, energy & utilities, manufacturing, telco operators and public administration. Moreover, Primeur has developed a specific offer for medium enterprises, aiming at the indirect channel and its network of Business Partners. The Group is widespread in Europe (Switzerland, Italy, UK, Ireland, Spain and France), Tunisia, and it has branches and commercial offices in North America and Latam.
The resource will join in a structured group with professionals of different seniority, in the IT Department.
Key responsibility areas:
- Provide technical services and support for:
- Internal systems, cloud and network infrastructure.
- Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange Online, SQL, SharePoint Online, O365.
- VMware vSphere.
- Remote monitoring and management of system alerts and notifications.
- Work support issues mainly related to Microsoft’s core business solutions.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Administer and manage the remote monitoring and management system.
- Manage backup platform.
- Identify new products and solutions for existing services.
- Propose new ideas to improve system reliability, availability and resilience.
- Document maintenance for all computer systems and network infrastructure.
- Be available for other engineers and coach them to resolution.
Profile of the candidate:
- Diploma or Degree in technical-scientific subjects.
- Previous experience in the role (at least 5 years) within structured and technologically advanced IT Department.
- Excellent Knowledge of: Windows Server, vSphere, O365, Exchange Server, TMS.
- Good knowledge of automation and management tool (Endpoint Management, SCCM).
- Good knowledge of several security software, such as: Anti-virus, Anti-SPAM, Anti-Spyware, and other security related technologies.
- Good knowledge of English (verbal and written)
- Effective communication skills, ability to work well in a collaborative team environment.
Milan, MM Romolo.
We offer a full-time permanent contract.
How to apply
The job code is: SW