Primeur is a multinational group headquartered in Switzerland specialising in Enterprise Data Integration for more than 30 years. Our greatest strength is our ability to offer Data Integration solutions that start with consulting, include the implementation of our software and continue over time with full Client’s support throughout the entire life cycle of Data Integration.
Using proprietary and market best of breed technologies, we have designed, developed and implemented the innovative Hybrid Integration Platform Platform Primeur Ghibli Next™, and a totally new E2E Data Governance and Lineage solution, Primeur Data Watcher™.
Primeur’s unique approach in the international sw scenario is to Integrate data of every Client – thanks to its software, created and developed in the R&D centres – using our HIP platform without modifying the applications. This approach combined with Primeur Ghibli Next™ HIP allows companies to keep existing technologies and applications, or even to adopt new ones in line with the increasing amount of information and with emerging market trends (as IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data), ensuring effective integration of all Data in the organization.
Main Clients are top companies “Fortune 500”, banks and insurance companies, fast-moving consumer goods, energy & utilities, manufacturing, telco operators and public administration. Moreover, Primeur has developed a specific offer for medium enterprises, aiming at the indirect channel and its network of Business Partners. The Group is widespread in Europe (Switzerland, Italy, UK, Ireland, Spain and France), Tunisia, and it has branches and commercial offices in North America and Latam.
The resource will join a structured group with professionals of different seniority in our lab in Tunis. He / she will conduct user research and testing, develop wireframes and task flows based on user needs and collaborate with designers and developers to create an intuitive and user-friendly software.
Profile of the candidate:
- Degree in interaction design / human machine interaction / multimedia design or post graduate training on the indicated topics;
- Previous experience in the role (at least 4 years) within consulting or web agency companies within design projects;
- Ability to design interaction behaviors in detail through functional specifications (wireframes diagrams in particular);
- Develops visual design and user experience with particular attention to the principles of usability and intuitiveness;
- Deal with the creation of specifications, wireframes and mockups related to the logic of operation and the user experience;
- Excellent knowledge of Axure program or Sketch;
- Fluent in english (written and verbal).
Tunis, centre urban nord.
We offer a full-time permanent contract.
How to apply
The job code is: UX_TN