Primeur is a multinational group headquartered in Switzerland specialising in Enterprise Data Integration for more than 30 years. Our greatest strength is our ability to offer Data Integration solutions that start with consulting, include the implementation of our software and continue over time with full Client’s support throughout the entire life cycle of Data Integration.
Using proprietary and market best of breed technologies, we have designed, developed and implemented the innovative Hybrid Integration Platform Platform Primeur Ghibli Next™, and a totally new E2E Data Governance and Lineage solution, Primeur Data Watcher™.
Primeur’s unique approach in the international sw scenario is to Integrate data of every Client – thanks to its software, created and developed in the R&D centres – using our HIP platform without modifying the applications. This approach combined with Primeur Ghibli Next™ HIP allows companies to keep existing technologies and applications, or even to adopt new ones in line with the increasing amount of information and with emerging market trends (as IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data), ensuring effective integration of all Data in the organization.
Main Clients are top companies “Fortune 500”, banks and insurance companies, fast-moving consumer goods, energy & utilities, manufacturing, telco operators and public administration. Moreover, Primeur has developed a specific offer for medium enterprises, aiming at the indirect channel and its network of Business Partners. The Group is widespread in Europe (Switzerland, Italy, UK, Ireland, Spain and France), Tunisia, and it has branches and commercial offices in North America and Latam.
As a Senior Java Developer, you will be a member of the Application Development Team and will focus on bringing the Event Processing application. You will be involved in full development lifecycle of some components from architecture and design to deployment and integration with other part of our product and some partner products.
Key responsability areas:
- Design, estimate, develop, test and document product features
- Participate in planning and management of development process
- Share architectural design vision with both technical and non-technical team members, including fellow engineers, product managers, designers and analysts
- Contribute to continuous delivery and integration pipeline infrastructure
- Works on improvements in development toolset including testing frameworks, deployment scripts and monitoring libraries
- Write clean, well-structured and maintainable code with automated test coverage and corresponding documentation
- Technical design decisions with little supervision
- Explore new latest relevant technology, techniques, frameworks, tools, methodologies and processes
Profile of the candidate:
- 5+ years of experience working with Core Java
- J2EE developing experience
- 2+ years in BPMN development. Knowledge of at least one of these BPMN engines: Flowable, Camunda, Activiti
- Knowledge of software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, Agile development, build processes, testing, and operations
- Understanding of micro-services architectures, RESTful API design and cluster management systems like Kubernetes
- Good knowledge of English
- Effective communication skills, ability to work well in a collaborative, team environment.
The knowledge of the following technologies is a plus:
- Responsive user Interface developed with Java JAX-RS, Facebook React and Google Material-UI.
- Apache Storm, NoSQL solutions (MongoDB) and message brokers (Kafka, RabbitMQ) is a big plus.
- Relational Database: Mysql, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Sybase…
Milan, MM Romolo or Pedrinate (Switzerland)
We offer a full-time permanent contract.
How to apply
The job code is: DV_MI