Primeur is a multinational group headquartered in Switzerland specialising in Enterprise Data Integration for more than 30 years. Our greatest strength is our ability to offer Data Integration solutions that start with consulting, include the implementation of our software and continue over time with full Client’s support throughout the entire life cycle of Data Integration.
Using proprietary and market best of breed technologies, we have designed, developed and implemented the innovative Hybrid Integration Platform Platform Primeur Ghibli Next™, and a totally new E2E Data Governance and Lineage solution, Primeur Data Watcher™.
Primeur’s unique approach in the international sw scenario is to Integrate data of every Client – thanks to its software, created and developed in the R&D centres – using our HIP platform without modifying the applications. This approach combined with Primeur Ghibli Next™ HIP allows companies to keep existing technologies and applications, or even to adopt new ones in line with the increasing amount of information and with emerging market trends (as IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data), ensuring effective integration of all Data in the organization.
Main Clients are top companies “Fortune 500”, banks and insurance companies, fast-moving consumer goods, energy & utilities, manufacturing, telco operators and public administration. Moreover, Primeur has developed a specific offer for medium enterprises, aiming at the indirect channel and its network of Business Partners. The Group is widespread in Europe (Switzerland, Italy, UK, Ireland, Spain and France), Tunisia, and it has branches and commercial offices in North America and Latam.
The resource will be included in the Group’s Operations Italy & Switzerland Area and will report to the Product Support Services Manager. The Senior Cloud Architect will be responsible for creating the new Cloud Competence Center, interfacing with sales, pre-sales and technological Area. The resource will prepare an offer of Primeur’s Cloud Products to be proposed to customers and will create the technical and architectural specifications. He / she also will work with the internal product and development team to implement new standards and processes in order to solve customer needs.
Additionally he / she also:
- support customer through workshops / training, in order to train them on specific technologies and concepts.
- do in-depth sessions with customers, in order to translate existing needs into the K8S / OpenShift ecosystem, guiding them from a technological point of view.
Profile of the candidate
- Degree in engineering or computer science;
- 4+ years of experience in the role, as Solution Cloud Architect in IT companies;
- Excellent knowledge and previous use of the following technologies: Kubernetes, Openshift, AWS, Openstack, Azure, Google, etc .;
- Previous experience in architectural planning and design;
- Experience in the use of CI / CD tools and RESTful Api;
- Previous experience as a trainer on technical issues, also through training on the job;
- At least two of the following certifications: Linux +, Azure, AWS, RHCSA, RHCE, MCSE, MCSA, CCNA, OpenStack, GCP, VCP, VTSP, etc .;
- Excellent problem solving skills and learning speed;
- Excellent time management skills, in compliance with deadlines, based on company and customer indications;
- Strong leadership and communication and interpersonal skills at all company levels;
- Fluency in English.
The following requirements represent a preferential element:
- Knowledge of the following technologies: Docker, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Kafka or Kinesis, Zookeeper, WordPress, Magento, Hybris, VMware, VMware Tanzu;
- Scrum certification;
- Practice and experience six following DevOps tools: Ansible Chef, Jenkis, Octopus, Git, Bamboo, Juju.
Milan, MM Romolo or Pedrinate (Switzerland) according to the availability of the candidate. Possibility of smart working.
We offer a full-time permanent contract
How to apply
The job code is: CSA_MI