Implementing a Secure and Compliant MFT solution
SEB is a leading Nordic financial services group.
In Sweden and the Baltic countries, SEB offers financial advice and a wide range of financial services. In Denmark, Finland, Norway and Germany the bank’s operations have a strong focus on corporate and investment banking based on a full-service offering to corporate and institutional clients.
The challenge/the problem:
Many different solutions were in use for Integration and File Transfer within SEB. The processes had become complex since those solutions have revealed poor functionalities, particularly in terms of stability, monitoring and efficient error resolution, leading to costly manual operations and instability in the applications and risk exposure: legacy solutions lacking appropriate security solutions.
SEB required a general purpose, multiplatform, secure and IP based Managed File Transport platform, integrated with existing and coming infrastructure to better control and reduce costs
Primeur took care of SEB’s main requirements with Primeur Spazio MFT/s and Primeur File Governance that fully satisfied the Client’s needs especially considering their multiplatform environment (Mainframe, Unix, iSeries, Windows Red Hat, Oracle).
- 6000 connections, 30.000 files/day on a monthly basis, 30Gb of data transferred daily, 200 new orders/month
- High steady growth rate (50% on a yearly basis) in files & content transferred
- Connectivity with IBM MQ and IBM Integration Bus via File Extender for data transformation
- Supporting multiple protocols: SFTP, FTP, FTP/s, AS/2
- Improved Governance
- 11 FTE + Team Manager + Service Management
- 7x24x365 support
- Improved service delivery to lower cost and less effort
By adopting our solutions SEB could centralize the file transfer operations and reduce the number of resources supporting the file transfer area. The Client placed its trust on Primeur to rich their multiplatform strategy. In the future they will consider to address their Cloud and API Management strategy basing on our technology.