Primeur is a multinational group headquartered in Switzerland specialising in Enterprise Data Integration for more than 30 years. Our greatest strength is our ability to offer Data Integration solutions that start with consulting, include the implementation of our software and continue over time with full Client’s support throughout the entire life cycle of Data Integration.
Using proprietary and market best of breed technologies, we have designed, developed and implemented the innovative Hybrid Integration Platform Platform Primeur Ghibli Next™, and a totally new E2E Data Governance and Lineage solution, Primeur Data Watcher™.
Primeur’s unique approach in the international sw scenario is to Integrate data of every Client – thanks to its software, created and developed in the R&D centres – using our HIP platform without modifying the applications. This approach combined with Primeur Ghibli Next™ HIP allows companies to keep existing technologies and applications, or even to adopt new ones in line with the increasing amount of information and with emerging market trends (as IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data), ensuring effective integration of all Data in the organization.
Main Clients are top companies “Fortune 500”, banks and insurance companies, fast-moving consumer goods, energy & utilities, manufacturing, telco operators and public administration. Moreover, Primeur has developed a specific offer for medium enterprises, aiming at the indirect channel and its network of Business Partners. The Group is widespread in Europe (Switzerland, Italy, UK, Ireland, Spain and France), Tunisia, and it has branches and commercial offices in North America and Latam.
The resource will report to the Sales Director of Italy. He / she will manage the development of direct and indirect sales of his portfolio, ensuring the achievement of sales targets through the consolidation of commercial relations and the complete management of new and existing customers.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Definition and implementation of commercial strategies aimed at acquiring new customer;
- Definition of the business strategy with the Sales Director;
- Understanding customers needs and developing suitable business proposal;
- Analyze the reference IT market and plan the most appropriate business actions in order to identify new customers;
- Consolidation of existing customers;
- Manage business relationship with customers and the entire sales process, form the formulation of the offer to the signing of the contract;
Profile of the candidate:
- Degree in economics or equivalent;
- Previous experience in the role (at least 6 years) within IT companies;
- Previous experience of management and acquisition of new customers through different channels;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Determination to achieve goals;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with senior, executive and C-levels in international environments;
- Fluent in english (written and verbal).
Milan, availability to travel.
We offer a full-time permanent contract with base + MBO. Benefits: car.
How to apply
The job code is: SS_MI