Primeur is a multinational group headquartered in Switzerland specialising in Enterprise Data Integration for more than 30 years. Our greatest strength is our ability to offer Data Integration solutions that start with consulting, include the implementation of our software and continue over time with full Client’s support throughout the entire life cycle of Data Integration.
Using proprietary and market best of breed technologies, we have designed, developed and implemented the innovative Hybrid Integration Platform Platform Primeur Ghibli Next™, and a totally new E2E Data Governance and Lineage solution, Primeur Data Watcher™.
Primeur’s unique approach in the international sw scenario is to Integrate data of every Client – thanks to its software, created and developed in the R&D centres – using our HIP platform without modifying the applications. This approach combined with Primeur Ghibli Next™ HIP allows companies to keep existing technologies and applications, or even to adopt new ones in line with the increasing amount of information and with emerging market trends (as IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data), ensuring effective integration of all Data in the organization.
Main Clients are top companies “Fortune 500”, banks and insurance companies, fast-moving consumer goods, energy & utilities, manufacturing, telco operators and public administration. Moreover, Primeur has developed a specific offer for medium enterprises, aiming at the indirect channel and its network of Business Partners. The Group is widespread in Europe (Switzerland, Italy, UK, Ireland, Spain and France), Tunisia, and it has branches and commercial offices in North America and Latam.
Primeur is looking for a highly motivated, successful and energetic individual sales account with a passion for business development.
The resource will report to the Sales Account Manager.
- Business development of Customer and Prospect assigned in accordance with the strategy of the Sales Account Manager
- To identify new customers
- Management of the complete business cycle
- Responsibility for the income statement, commercial development and management of the client
Profile of the candidate
- Degree in economics or equivalent;
- Previous experience in the role (at least 2 years) within IT companies;
- Previous experience of acquisition of new customers through different channels;
- Good negotiation skills;
- Determination to achieve goals;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with senior, executive and C-levels in international environments;
- Fluent in english (written and verbal).
Milan, availability to travel.
We offer a full-time permanent contract.
How to apply
The job code is: SA_MI