Primeur is a multinational group headquartered in Switzerland specialising in Enterprise Data Integration for more than 30 years. Our greatest strength is our ability to offer Data Integration solutions that start with consulting, include the implementation of our software and continue over time with full Client’s support throughout the entire life cycle of Data Integration.
Using proprietary and market best of breed technologies, we have designed, developed and implemented the innovative Hybrid Integration Platform Platform Primeur Ghibli Next™, and a totally new E2E Data Governance and Lineage solution, Primeur Data Watcher™.
Primeur’s unique approach in the international sw scenario is to Integrate data of every Client – thanks to its software, created and developed in the R&D centres – using our HIP platform without modifying the applications. This approach combined with Primeur Ghibli Next™ HIP allows companies to keep existing technologies and applications, or even to adopt new ones in line with the increasing amount of information and with emerging market trends (as IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data), ensuring effective integration of all Data in the organization.
Main Clients are top companies “Fortune 500”, banks and insurance companies, fast-moving consumer goods, energy & utilities, manufacturing, telco operators and public administration. Moreover, Primeur has developed a specific offer for medium enterprises, aiming at the indirect channel and its network of Business Partners. The Group is widespread in Europe (Switzerland, Italy, UK, Ireland, Spain and France), Tunisia, and it has branches and commercial offices in North America and Latam.
The resource will be included in the Research & Development area and will report to the Program Manager.
He/She will be responsible for coordinating the activities of a part of the Research and Development team, for both the creation and maintenance of our products.
For the maintenance part, the R&D Project Manager will have to plan activities and on-call shifts in order to ensure third-level support and the correct management of the AM activity. In addition, he/she will interface with the QA Manager, preparing progress reports and managing priorities with professionalism and determination within the deadline.
- Scheduling the activities of the team, defining deliverables and milestones within the established time
- Monitoring of all functionalities under development, testing and release
- Periodical review activities, alignments and creation of progress reports
- Management of risks, issues and priorities
- KPI identification and implementation
- Management and continuous improvement of effective and proactive communication towards the various company stakeholders
- Degree in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in the role
- Experience in software development projects, managing requirements and allocating budgets and resources for projects
- Autonomy in drafting project documentation, preparation of GANTT, SAL reports and project plans
- Ability to manage several priorities at the same time
- Solid knowledge of online collaboration tools and platforms (in particular JIRA as a project management tool and CONFLUENCE for documentation management)
- Strong leadership, communication and relational skills
- Ability to propose optimization of internal processes if necessary
- Passion for digital technologies and innovation
- Fluent English
- SCRUM Master certification. An AGILE transformation is underway in the company
- PRINCE2 or PMP certification
- Experience in projects based on data integration applications and technologies
- Experience in the following sectors: Finance and Telco or in consulting firms
- Experience in managing software product development and maintenance activities
- Software development experience
Milan, MM Romolo or Pedrinate (Switzerland) according to the availability of the candidate. Possibility of smart working.
We offer a full-time permanent contract.
How to apply
The job code is: