Primeur is a multinational group headquartered in Switzerland specialising in Enterprise Data Integration for more than 30 years. Our greatest strength is our ability to offer Data Integration solutions that start with consulting, include the implementation of our software and continue over time with full Client’s support throughout the entire life cycle of Data Integration.
Using proprietary and market best of breed technologies, we have designed, developed and implemented the innovative Hybrid Integration Platform Platform Primeur Ghibli Next™, and a totally new E2E Data Governance and Lineage solution, Primeur Data Watcher™.
Primeur’s unique approach in the international sw scenario is to Integrate data of every Client – thanks to its software, created and developed in the R&D centres – using our HIP platform without modifying the applications. This approach combined with Primeur Ghibli Next™ HIP allows companies to keep existing technologies and applications, or even to adopt new ones in line with the increasing amount of information and with emerging market trends (as IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data), ensuring effective integration of all Data in the organization.
Main Clients are top companies “Fortune 500”, banks and insurance companies, fast-moving consumer goods, energy & utilities, manufacturing, telco operators and public administration. Moreover, Primeur has developed a specific offer for medium enterprises, aiming at the indirect channel and its network of Business Partners. The Group is widespread in Europe (Switzerland, Italy, UK, Ireland, Spain and France), Tunisia, and it has branches and commercial offices in North America and Latam.
What you’ll do:
- Be involved in software packaging, releases, configuration for all company products within R&D Departement.
- Be involved in CI/CD pipelines definitions, design, maintenance and improvement.
- Troubleshoot technical or functional issues in a complex environment.
- Experiment an learn new CI/CD technologies, exploring new trends.
Profile of the candidate
- Bachelors in Computer science or Information Technology.
- Experience in Linux administration and troubleshooting.
- Basic Knowledge of automation tools like: Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins; and public cloud: AWS and Azure.
- Solid knowledge of Software Engineering and Computer Science principles.
- Knowledge of internet security and data privacy best practices is a plus.
Milan (MM Romolo). Possibility of smart working.
We offer a full-time permanent contract.
How to apply
The job code is: ‘JDM’.