Primeur is a multinational group headquartered in Switzerland specialising in Enterprise Data Integration for more than 30 years. Our greatest strength is our ability to offer Data Integration solutions that start with consulting, include the implementation of our software and continue over time with full Client’s support throughout the entire life cycle of Data Integration.
Using proprietary and market best of breed technologies, we have designed, developed and implemented the innovative Hybrid Integration Platform Platform Primeur Ghibli Next™, and a totally new E2E Data Governance and Lineage solution, Primeur Data Watcher™.
Primeur’s unique approach in the international sw scenario is to Integrate data of every Client – thanks to its software, created and developed in the R&D centres – using our HIP platform without modifying the applications. This approach combined with Primeur Ghibli Next™ HIP allows companies to keep existing technologies and applications, or even to adopt new ones in line with the increasing amount of information and with emerging market trends (as IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data), ensuring effective integration of all Data in the organization.
Main Clients are top companies “Fortune 500”, banks and insurance companies, fast-moving consumer goods, energy & utilities, manufacturing, telco operators and public administration. Moreover, Primeur has developed a specific offer for medium enterprises, aiming at the indirect channel and its network of Business Partners. The Group is widespread in Europe (Switzerland, Italy, UK, Ireland, Spain and France), Tunisia, and it has branches and commercial offices in North America and Latam.
Objectives of this Role
- Development of our web application to support internal and external clients and stakeholders
- Collaborate with a team of developers to design end-to-end, industry-leading systems and solutions
- Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Design, code, and manage automated test scripts, continuous builds, and deployment
- Create modern and responsive layouts from designs and messaging provided by the creative team
- Develop new features, enhance existing features, and implement bug fixes in existing code
- Self-document development processes, conduct peer reviews, and give actionable feedback
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English, excellent communication skills, ability to explain complex technical concepts
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Experience in using and integrating RESTful API with frameworks such as Spring Boot, Quarkus, JAXB, RESTeasy, Jackson, Jersey
- JS Libraries (jQuery – Bootstrap)
- Good knowledge and experience using at least one of these frameworks: AngularJS/Angular , React.js , Vue.js).
- Package manager (dependencies: npm, Bower)
- Task manager (build/deploy: Grunt, Gulp)
- Unit e end-to-end test framework/tools (Karma/Protractor/Selenium)
- Interest in learning new tools and technologies
- Portfolio on GitHub or other platform
- Knowledge of Microservice Architecture
How to apply
The job code is: ‘JS_TN’.