Primeur is a multinational group headquartered in Switzerland specialising in Enterprise Data Integration for more than 30 years. Our greatest strength is our ability to offer Data Integration solutions that start with consulting, include the implementation of our software and continue over time with full Client’s support throughout the entire life cycle of Data Integration.
Using proprietary and market best of breed technologies, we have designed, developed and implemented the innovative Hybrid Integration Platform Platform Primeur Ghibli Next™, and a totally new E2E Data Governance and Lineage solution, Primeur Data Watcher™.
Primeur’s unique approach in the international sw scenario is to Integrate data of every Client – thanks to its software, created and developed in the R&D centres – using our HIP platform without modifying the applications. This approach combined with Primeur Ghibli Next™ HIP allows companies to keep existing technologies and applications, or even to adopt new ones in line with the increasing amount of information and with emerging market trends (as IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data), ensuring effective integration of all Data in the organization.
Main Clients are top companies “Fortune 500”, banks and insurance companies, fast-moving consumer goods, energy & utilities, manufacturing, telco operators and public administration. Moreover, Primeur has developed a specific offer for medium enterprises, aiming at the indirect channel and its network of Business Partners. The Group is widespread in Europe (Switzerland, Italy, UK, Ireland, Spain and France), Tunisia, and it has branches and commercial offices in North America and Latam.
He / She will join in the integration team within the Architecture Department, with professionals of different seniority. The resource will be involved in the following activities: analysis of requirements, create a project documentation, develop the life cycle management (from develop, testing, UAT and Production), flow integration design an development, support integration patterns and scenarios.
Profile of the candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineer or Computer Science
- Good knowledge of Java/J2EE
- Previous experience in the role at least 2 years within structured and technologically advanced projects;
- Good knowledge in Web Services / SOAP and in REST API and JSON
- Good knowledge of the following security certificate: SSL/SSH;
- Good knowledge of JMS and queueing tech;
- Good knowledge of Operating System Linux and Windows and shell scripting;
- Good knowledge of English
- Ability in problem solving and analytical thinking
- Good communication skills with colleagues and customers at all levels;
Nice to have skills
- Knowledge on flow development on integration platforms, specially IBM Integration bus (IIB), or other such as: Mulesoft, fuse, WSO2, Seeburger, etc.;
- Authentication mechanism and protocols;
- Basic knowledge of Python;
- 2 year of experience in integration projects
We offer a full-time internship contract;
How to apply
The job code is: ‘JI_MA’.