Primeur is a multinational group headquartered in Switzerland specialising in Enterprise Data Integration for more than 30 years. Our greatest strength is our ability to offer Data Integration solutions that start with consulting, include the implementation of our software and continue over time with full Client’s support throughout the entire life cycle of Data Integration.
Using proprietary and market best of breed technologies, we have designed, developed and implemented the innovative Hybrid Integration Platform Platform Primeur Ghibli Next™, and a totally new E2E Data Governance and Lineage solution, Primeur Data Watcher™.
Primeur’s unique approach in the international sw scenario is to Integrate data of every Client – thanks to its software, created and developed in the R&D centres – using our HIP platform without modifying the applications. This approach combined with Primeur Ghibli Next™ HIP allows companies to keep existing technologies and applications, or even to adopt new ones in line with the increasing amount of information and with emerging market trends (as IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data), ensuring effective integration of all Data in the organization.
Main Clients are top companies “Fortune 500”, banks and insurance companies, fast-moving consumer goods, energy & utilities, manufacturing, telco operators and public administration. Moreover, Primeur has developed a specific offer for medium enterprises, aiming at the indirect channel and its network of Business Partners. The Group is widespread in Europe (Switzerland, Italy, UK, Ireland, Spain and France), Tunisia, and it has branches and commercial offices in North America and Latam.
The resource will join a structured help desk team, supported by senior professionals, in our office in Tunis. He / she will support customers and users on Primeur GDPR solution.
Key areas of responsability:
- Provide technical and product assistance to users and customers, via email or phone
- Analyze and solve software problems, also replicating use cases generating the issues
- Communicate unresolved anomalies to the higher support level
- Troubleshooting activities
- Take care of the appropriate tracking, documentation and closure of the problems
Profile of the candidate:
- New graduate with a Bachelor’s Degreee in computer sciences, telecommunication engineering or equivalent field
- Knowledge of at least one of the following operating systems: Linux, Windows
- Basic knowledge of SQL language and networking
- Good ability to work in team
- Good communication and listening skills
- Fluent in english and French (written and verbal), knowledge of another language is a plus
- Previous 6/12 months experience in a similiar role is a plus
Tunis, centre urbain nord
We offer a full-time permanent contract.
How to apply
The job code is: HD_TN