Primeur is a multinational group headquartered in Switzerland specialising in Enterprise Data Integration for more than 30 years. Our greatest strength is our ability to offer Data Integration solutions that start with consulting, include the implementation of our software and continue over time with full Client’s support throughout the entire life cycle of Data Integration.
Using proprietary and market best of breed technologies, we have designed, developed and implemented the innovative Hybrid Integration Platform Platform Primeur Ghibli Next™, and a totally new E2E Data Governance and Lineage solution, Primeur Data Watcher™.
Primeur’s unique approach in the international sw scenario is to Integrate data of every Client – thanks to its software, created and developed in the R&D centres – using our HIP platform without modifying the applications. This approach combined with Primeur Ghibli Next™ HIP allows companies to keep existing technologies and applications, or even to adopt new ones in line with the increasing amount of information and with emerging market trends (as IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data), ensuring effective integration of all Data in the organization.
Main Clients are top companies “Fortune 500”, banks and insurance companies, fast-moving consumer goods, energy & utilities, manufacturing, telco operators and public administration. Moreover, Primeur has developed a specific offer for medium enterprises, aiming at the indirect channel and its network of Business Partners. The Group is widespread in Europe (Switzerland, Italy, UK, Ireland, Spain and France), Tunisia, and it has branches and commercial offices in North America and Latam.
Key responsibility areas:
- Building and maintaining tools based on Docker, Ansible, Maven
- Actively troubleshoot any issues during testing and production, catching and solving issues before launch
- Update our processes and design new processes as needed
- Automate our operational processes as needed
- Documenting and developing new product features and writing automating scripts
- Work with open-source technologies as needed
- Work with CI and CD tools, and source control such as GIT and SVN
Profile of the candidate:
- More than two years of experience in a DevOps Engineer role; experience in software development and infrastructure development is a plus
- Good Knowledge about CI / CD setup and management
- Good Knowledge about Application servers: our preference is WebSphere Liberty / JBoss
- Good knowledge about Docker, Ansible, Maven, Jenkins, Kubernetes is a plus
- Good knowledge about Terraform and related Infrastructure as code practice
- Stay current with industry trends and source new ways for our business to improve
- Good experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration
- Good experience with databases such Oracle / Db2 / Mongo
- Experience with project management and workflow tools such as Jira
- Experience with open-source technologies and cloud services
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management
- Time and project management skills, with the capability to prioritize and multitask as needed.
- Solid team player
Milan, MM Romolo or Pedrinate (Switzerland)
We offer a full-time permanent contract.
How to apply
The job code is: DV_MI