Primeur is a multinational group headquartered in Switzerland specialising in Enterprise Data Integration for more than 30 years. Our greatest strength is our ability to offer Data Integration solutions that start with consulting, include the implementation of our software and continue over time with full Client’s support throughout the entire life cycle of Data Integration.
Using proprietary and market best of breed technologies, we have designed, developed and implemented the innovative Hybrid Integration Platform Platform Primeur Ghibli Next™, and a totally new E2E Data Governance and Lineage solution, Primeur Data Watcher™.
Primeur’s unique approach in the international sw scenario is to Integrate data of every Client – thanks to its software, created and developed in the R&D centres – using our HIP platform without modifying the applications. This approach combined with Primeur Ghibli Next™ HIP allows companies to keep existing technologies and applications, or even to adopt new ones in line with the increasing amount of information and with emerging market trends (as IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data), ensuring effective integration of all Data in the organization.
Main Clients are top companies “Fortune 500”, banks and insurance companies, fast-moving consumer goods, energy & utilities, manufacturing, telco operators and public administration. Moreover, Primeur has developed a specific offer for medium enterprises, aiming at the indirect channel and its network of Business Partners. The Group is widespread in Europe (Switzerland, Italy, UK, Ireland, Spain and France), Tunisia, and it has branches and commercial offices in North America and Latam.
The resource will be included in a consolidated group of professionals who deal with Data Integration Projects.
The candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Identification of the customer specific needs;
- Identification of potential improvements to Data Integration services;
- Implementation of new projects.
Profile of the candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, telecommunications engineering or related filed;
- Previous experience in the role (at least 3 years) within structured and technologically advanced projects;
- Good knowledge of Data Integration tools, such as: Middleware: IIB, WS02 ESB, Oracle ESB, MuleSoft Informática;
- API Management: IBM API Connect, Amazon API Gateway, WSO2, CA, Apigee;
- Good skills to solve complex questions about these subjects;
- Experience in APIS (REST, SOAP) development and JSON y XML standards;
- Experience in solutions based in messaging/JMS;
- Good knowledge in XSLT, Swagger;
- Good knowledge in security: SAML, OAuth, Kerberos, LTPA, etc.;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
We offer a full-time permanent contract.
How to apply
The job code is: DI_MD