Primeur is a multinational group headquartered in Switzerland specialising in Enterprise Data Integration for more than 30 years. Our greatest strength is our ability to offer Data Integration solutions that start with consulting, include the implementation of our software and continue over time with full Client’s support throughout the entire life cycle of Data Integration.
Using proprietary and market best of breed technologies, we have designed, developed and implemented the innovative Hybrid Integration Platform Platform Primeur Ghibli Next™, and a totally new E2E Data Governance and Lineage solution, Primeur Data Watcher™.
Primeur’s unique approach in the international sw scenario is to Integrate data of every Client – thanks to its software, created and developed in the R&D centres – using our HIP platform without modifying the applications. This approach combined with Primeur Ghibli Next™ HIP allows companies to keep existing technologies and applications, or even to adopt new ones in line with the increasing amount of information and with emerging market trends (as IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data), ensuring effective integration of all Data in the organization.
Main Clients are top companies “Fortune 500”, banks and insurance companies, fast-moving consumer goods, energy & utilities, manufacturing, telco operators and public administration. Moreover, Primeur has developed a specific offer for medium enterprises, aiming at the indirect channel and its network of Business Partners. The Group is widespread in Europe (Switzerland, Italy, UK, Ireland, Spain and France), Tunisia, and it has branches and commercial offices in North America and Latam.
The resource will be responsible for the development and testing Cybersecurity SW components, ensuring the fullfillment of SW requirements.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Develop and test Cybersecurity SW components, ensuring the fullfillment of SW requirements.
- Be proactive in proposing new technologies and best practices to keep our products at the state of the art.
- Support team members for phases other than SW development, like effort stimation, SW architecture definition, SW integration and test;
- Ensure the respect of delivery in terms of cost and quality;
- Live accountability for his own task and promote accountability of team members.
- Degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Electronic Engineer;
- Proficiency in C and Java language;
- Cryptography basics (asymmetric, symmetric, certificates);
- Experience in distributed systems and system integration;
- HandleRBAC authentication for entitled applications and resources, Identity Federation, Strong authentication, and Single Sign-on;
- Experience in Digital Identity platform design, implementation and deployment;
- Proven experience with Digital Identity planning and implementation such as: Identity Governance, Role-Based Access Control (RBAC), User Administration & Provisioning, defining and implementing Identity workflows through BPML, Web Access Management and API Management, Directory Services integration, Multi-Factor authentication and Federation (SAML), and Privileged Account Management (PAM);
- Strong communication and relational skills;
- Passion for digital technology and innovation;
- Fluent in english.
- Familiarity with PKI
- Knowledge of JBOSS and Liberty Application Server
Milan, MM Romolo or Pedrinate (Switzerland). Possibility of smart working 2/3 days a week.
We offer a full-time permanent contract
To the resources that will become part of our team we offer a path of professional development with the possibility of growth and continuous training, in a solid and highly professionalizing context.
How to apply
The job code is: CS_MI