Primeur delivers continuous and recurring services on proprietary technologies still under contract with the Customer, and regulated by service level agreements. The types of service may vary basing on the Client’s needs (Application Management, System Software Management, Server Hosting or other) and are provided both on site and remotely with different times and ways depending on the customer’s requirements. Managed Services are structured as follows:
- The supply of recurring services contracted with customers to complies with the agreed SLA.
- Identification of new projects to be developed for the customer are defined in accordance with the sales team.
- Management and maintenance of the products involved in “Managed Services” contracts are structured in either Business Hours (5×8) and 7x24x365.
- The check of the correct operation of the entire infrastructure is in charge of Primeur Services
- The collection and analysis of issues are conveyed to the different levels of support, in case of anomalies of the product, Primeur ensures feedback, updates and management of the case until resolution
- The activities of Patch Management necessary for the correct operation of the infrastructure are regularly maintained, as well as all implementations of changes in configurations and all updates versions on platforms and environments involved in the service
- Service is provided by Primeur’s systems and product specialists as well as dedicated IT Architect, as agreed with the customer
- All of the agreed contracts comply with levels of confidentiality and Non Disclosure Agreements based on the Customer’s need.